I’m participating in the Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Readathon!
What’s Going On?
The Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-thon is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Bookshelfery. For more information, check here. From Novemer 6th through 11th, we’ll be binge-reading some holiday stories of our choosing. I love reading books that match the season, so I’m really excited for this one!
- Read Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares
- Read 1-2 other books on my TBR list below
I don’t want to read all of these because I’d like to save some for December, but I wanted to give myself the option of choosing whichever book strikes my mood at the time.
Possible TBR List
- My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins and many others
- Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson
- Ex-Mas by Kate Brian
- Mistletoe by Hailey Abbott, Melissa de l Cruz, Aimee Driedman, and Nina Malkin
- Snowed In by Rachel Hawthorne
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Love on the Lifts by Rachel Hawthorne
- A Christmas to Remember by Jenny Hale
Oh I just love your graphic! That is too adorable.
We’re happy to have you joining us! 5 more days 🙂
Thank you!! I’m excited 🙂
I”m excited to participate in this read-a-thon. It will be my first time. I always say I’m going to read holiday books but I never do. Now I will! I have Let it Snow and My True Love Gave to Me on my list as well. Happy holiday reading!
Thanks, you too! I love the idea of holiday books but haven’t gotten around to read any yet! Some of these have been on my radar for years