Guys, I am very excited to share some of the amazing goodies I got from my holiday peeps so far. I have one more swap, the 12 Days of Christmas swap, that will be starting up within the next few days. The reveal for that swap will be on December 24th, because I’ll be opening one present a day in the 12 days before Christmas!
The Broke and the Bookish Secret Santa
My Secret Santa: Morgan from Gone with the Words!
I’m so excited that Morgan was my Secret Santa. She and a few of her friends followed me immediately once the Secret Santas were revealed, but luckily a lot of others followed me too! It was a pretty good method because everyone kind of followed everyone, so no one knew who actually had them. I’ve had quite a few Twitter convos with Morgan since we followed each other and was REALLY pumped that she was my Secret Santa! She did such an amazing job. She hit on a lot of the stuff I mentioned in my email – Harry Potter, cheetah print, coffee, and Adventure Time!
What my package included:
- Paper listing book recommendations based on my Goodreads TBR!
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill (a recommendation from Morgan)
- Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
- Notepad with little calendar
- Adventure Time bookmark (eeeeek)
- Harry Potter Winged Key (so cute!!!)
- Starbucks VIA Christmas Blend (literally perfect timing because I just ran out of coffee)
- Cheetah print decorative plate (the cutest)
- Lotion from Bath & Body Works
- Pumpkin gingerbread candle (smells amazing)
- Trolli Brite Crawlers – my favorite candy
- Lotssss of yummy chocolates (including my favorite Ghirardelli raspberry and dark chocolate squares!)
Secret Santa Book Exchange @ Becoming Books
My Secret Santa: Katie from Life with the D’s!
What my package included:
- Hand-stamped necklace from Katie’s shop (so freakin cute)
- The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard (so exciting because I wanted the physical copy of this one!)
- Godiva chocolates 🙂
[…] Secret Santa & Book Exchange Reveal | 12 Days of Christmas […]
Your TBTBSanta package is amazing! I’m a tiny bit jealous of it. No… I’m a whole bit jealous.
I LOVE it! So much fun.
You got some amazing presents!!! They are gorgeous!! I hope you enjoy them :p Still waiting for my Secret Santa to arrive and the apprehension is killing me :p
I know!! I’m so excited. I’m sure yours will arrive soon enough!
I’ve completely failed and haven’t posted my swap package from you! I’m so glad you loved yours and I love the one from you!
[…] truly not sure how this book ever managed to slip past my radar. Morgan, my amazing Broke & Bookish Secret Santa, gifted this one to me with the recommendation that it was one of her favorites. It wasn’t on […]