Here are the books I’ve added to my to-read shelf or recently purchased/downloaded to read! Click on the cover for the Goodreads link.
Added to Goodreads:
- Magnolia by Kristi Cook – I’ve seen too many good reviews for this one, even though it doesn’t seem like a book I’d normally read. We’ll see! Not at the top of my list at the moment.
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales- Got some positive Goodreads ratings and seems interesting enough.
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman – Okay I’ve broken down and added this to my list. It sounds kind of weird, but I can’t stop staring at that beautiful cover! I’ve been wanting to get back into sci-fi / fantasy lately too.
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins – This is another one where I’m succumbing to peer pressure. We’ll see.
- Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young – I think I saw a review for this somewhere. The tagline of “One decision, two paths” is enough for me to say YES to reading this book. Alternate universes created from one decision? Sign me up. Always. Forever.
- How to Love by Katie Cotugno – On sale right now for Kindle! (Thanks, people I follow on Twitter, for constantly alerting me to book sales and spending my entire paycheck).. Upon further investigation, lots of bloggers I follow enjoyed this book. Done deal.
- Boomerang by Noelle August – This one seems cute and got some good reviews. It’s pretty cheap for Kindle, so I said fuck it and bought it!
Downloaded from Publisher:
- Floating Boy and the Girl Who Couldn’t Fly by P.T. Jones – I saw one good review for this one and requested it from Netgalley on a whim. It instantly was available for me to download, so looks like I’ve got it now. The concept sounds intriguing but Goodreads doesn’t have the best reviews/ratings. We’ll see! It comes out in October so I probably won’t read it right away anyways.
Looking forward to seeing your Friday Finds!