Here are the books I’ve added to my to-read shelf or recently purchased/downloaded to read! I bought SO many books this past week. Yikes! People on Twitter are killing me with their tweets “hey did you know ____ is on sale today??” … bye money.
Added to Goodreads:
- After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid – So many great reviews for this one! I’m not a married lady but I’m hoping it’ll be informative.
- Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols – I got approved for the second book in the series on Edelweiss, so I should probably read the first one!
- Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang – Another one with some good book blogger reviews.
- Summer of Yesterday by Gaby Triana – A time travel story that takes place in Disney? Done deal.
- Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper – I initially dismissed this one when I saw the word “historical,” but saw some good reviews and finally read the rest of the summary.
- Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker – I came across one review for this one and then saw the 4.22 average Goodreads rating!
- Eternal Night by Carina Adly Mackenzie – The mythological aspect of this sounds so good. Pre-ordered for its August 26th release.
- Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas – Pre-ordered this last week and it was delivered yesterday! I’ve heard nothing but good things about this one. I haven’t read Dangerous Girls yet and the author replied to my tweet about it 🙂
- Effortless With You by Lizzy Charles – This one was on sale the other day and seemed cute.
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page – I succumbed to the hype on this one and it was on sale the other day. Let’s hope for the best.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – I wish I had a dollar for every blogger obsessed with this one! I read the Kindle sample (first four chapters) and then purchased the rest of the book afterwards. I’m mentally preparing to get addicted and binge-read these in a few weeks!
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin – This one was on sale and it seems to have a lot of weird reviews. It sounds interesting, so we’ll see.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer – A lot of people read this one lately; I’ll see what the hype is all about.
Books I Bought and Read Already:
Downloaded from Publisher:
- Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols – I’m really excited about this series! I can’t believe I got approved for this one and it’s not due out until January! I’m resisting the urge to read it right now.
Looking forward to seeing your Friday Finds!