Top Ten Books You Want to Read but Don’t Own Yet
- Dissonance by Erica O’Rourke: How long have I been talking about this book? Duh. [Goodreads]
- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland: I’ve had my eye on this one for so long and am not sure why I haven’t bought it yet. I definitely need to read it by the time summer is out – definitely on my list for my Goodbye Summer Readathon. [Goodreads]
- Pivot Point by Kasie West: I read one Kasie West book to know she was awesome. I have an obsession with books about choices and their outcomes / parallel universes. [Goodreads]
- The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset: I’ve been wanting to get back into faerie books and my ARC request is still pending for this one. I’ll definitely buy it regardless! [Goodreads]
- One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington: Another parallel life book..gimme! [Goodreads]
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian: I love Jenny Han. I need to read all of her books and can’t believe I haven’t read this one sooner. I hope the writing style is more like hers than Siobhan Vivian’s. [Goodreads]
- Only Everything by Kieran Scott: I’m a huge Kate Brian fan – aka Kieran Scott. I haven’t read this series yet but it sounds so interesting. [Goodreads]
- Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols: I got the second book in this series as an ARC, so I better get on reading the first one! [Goodreads]
- Since Last Summer by Joanna Philbin: I really liked the first book in this series. This is a perfect summer read, so it’ll definitely be purchased and read soon! [Goodreads]
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: This is an older book that I’ve been staring at for a long time. [Goodreads]
A lot of these are on my TBR. I recently read My Life Next Door and LOVED it!
I’m looking forward to that one!
I really do need to read Dissonance and My Life Next Door, both are on my TBR. Pivot Point was a really good book! Kasie West is a great author.
Kay @ It’s a Book Life
Kasie West is awesome. Dissonance and Pivot Point are must reads for me. I can’t believe I’ve waited this long
I’ve been wanting to read Nantucket Blue too, ever since I finished We Were Liars because it seems to carry that beachy, east coast vibe as well. I keep seeing great things about Pivot Point so it’s on my TBR as well! My TTT
I’m planning a Goodbye Summer Readathon, starting tomorrow, and Nantucket Blue is on that list for me… I want to get in all of those good summery books before the season is gone!
I really liked Burn for Burn. I’m looking forward to the last book in the series. I do recommend it! 🙂 I liked Nantucket Blue too.
I’m excited for both!
Have been meaning to read some Jenny Han for ages…so many books on the TBR list! Here’s my TTT!
I love her so much. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before was such a cute, wonderful book!
I haven’t read any of these books, but most of them are on my TBR. I loved Jenny Han’s To All The Boys I Loved Before, but haven’t picked up Burn for Burn yet. Great picks! Happy Tuesday!
Brittney @Reviews from a Dreamer
Thank you! 🙂