Top 10 (Um, 23) Books I Read in 2014 + Giveaway!
Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we make LISTS of our top ten books based on that week’s prompt… and then we stalk other people’s answers to add a million books to our TBR. The topics are provided ahead of time and can be found here.
I am going to be posting my response to Jamie’s end of the year survey at the end of the month (because I am weird about things like this and NEED to post my end of year things at the actual VERY end of the year), but this will be a nice TTT preview of my favorite books I read this year! I actually had TEN five-star reads this year (well, because I started blogging in July it’s really only half the year.. but it really is my total READING year!) But because I like making things difficult for myself, I’ll give you my top ten five star reads and then some favorites in different categories. Because 4-4.5 star books deserve a lottt of love, too! This is actually my top 23 reads this year. Yikes. There’s something wrong with me. But, you win in this one – because at the bottom of this post, there’s a giveaway for you to win an e-book of your choice of a book from this list!
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Breathe, Annie, Breathe (Hundred Oaks #5) by Miranda Kenneally
- Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) by Miranda Kenneally
- Dissonance (Dissonance #1) by Erica O’Rourke
- Aspen by Rebekah Crane
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- The Art of Wishing (#1) and The Fourth Wish (#2) by Lindsay Ribar
- Shadowlands (Full Trilogy) by Kate Brian
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey
- Class of 98 by A.L. Player
- Shadow and Bone (Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
- Trial by Fire (Worldwalker Trilogy #1) by Josephine Angelini
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine #1) by Ransom Riggs
Enter to win ONE of my favorite books from this year (listed above) in e-book form!