Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read (whether because they think it’s a “you” book or it’s just been generally recommended so often)
- Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas: Is there anyone who didn’t love this book to the point of obsession? Thrillers aren’t usually my scene but it just seems to intriguing to pass up at this point!
- Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour: Lots of recommendations and positive reviews for this one.
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult: This one has been highly recommended by a few bloggers. I love Jodi Picoult, but haven’t read one of her books in years. I’m told this one is a little different (as in, it’s not a legal or medical drama) – but it’s just as good as her others.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Obviously Rainbow Rowell has been heavily discussed lately. A friend recommended this to me through Goodreads. Plus, I’ve been wanting to read more of her books.
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover: A friend sent me this one through Goodreads.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass: Seriously everyone is obsessed with this series.
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: I’ve had my eye on this one for a while and have been noticing countless great reviews.
- Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin: One of my good friends really liked this series and used to tell me to read it all the time. I hope to get around to it sometime soon!
- Pivot Point by Kasie West: I read one Kasie West book to know she was awesome. This book has been recommended to me because of my obsession with books about choices and their outcomes.
- Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout: I seriously can’t get over the covers for these books. That’s enough to deter me from ever reading these…and even then I would only allow Kindle copies so I can’t see the cover. They look cheesy but everyone loves them!
Something borrowed and it’s sequel are really fun, light hearted reads. I’d definitely recommend them!
I think I’m in the mood for more of those right now. I just finished Dangerous Boys so I currently need a little faith in the human race hahah
I’ve read most of the books on your list, but the only one I would force on someone is Fangirl! It’s my favorite Rowell book and it’s just really good.
Awesome!! Thanks 🙂
Dangerous Boys is so good! I am definitely another obsessed fan over here.
I just finished it yesterday actually! It was really good. My review will be coming later this week
I really did love Dangerous Boys, but you definitely HAVE to read Dangerous Girls. It’s even better 😉
I am the only person who seemed to really not like Fangirl, so you will probably still love that one.
I enjoyed The Storyteller, but it’s not my favourite Jodi Picoult book, probably not even in my top 10 JP book list.
THRONE OF GLASS! YES!!!! I AM OBSESSED! You know you want to read it and become obsessed like the rest of us 😉
I thought I would HATE Something Borrowed, it’s not my usual kind of read, but I ended up really enjoying it and reading the sequel.
Pivot Point series was really great, I enjoyed that.
Lux was a lot of fun, there such easy books to get through.
I’m VERY excited for Dangerous Girls – I’ll be reading that ASAP once I finish Bout of Books.
I’m not planning on reading The Storyteller/Fangirl/Something Borrowed anytime soon — too many other options!!
I’m excited for Throne of Glass – everyone loves it. I’ve read the first four chapters as a “sample” and had a hard time stopping myself.
Pivot Point seems AWESOME.
I downloaded the first Lux book for free from Amazon – no harm, no foul!